Sunday, February 26, 2017

Cutting a Profit My New Book on Silhouette CAMEO for Business is Here!!

Cutting a Profit My New Book on Silhouette CAMEO for Business is Here!!


I swear I thought the day may never come...but here it is!!! It's Release Day! My new ebook, "Cutting a Profit: The Ultimate Silhouette Guide for Running a Successful Silhouette Business" is now available!! It's hard to believe this digital download book on running a small business with Silhouette CAMEO is my eighth book in the Ultimate Silhouette Guide series and the third of my full-length reference guides.
Silhouette CAMEO for Business Silhouette based business book - small business tax deduction crafting business craft business etsy sellers marketing a small craft business
Silhouette CAMEO business small craft business etsy seller small business owners silhouette portrait
also available as part of a discounted ebook bundle (see below)
 Image Map
I poured countless hours into this book covering small business topics from naming to business formation to branding to marketing to pricing to shipping to working with customers (even the difficult ones) to taxes, licensing, and watermarking.   

As a wife, mother, and small craft business owner myself - I know the struggle to balance it all! That's why I've also included an entire chapter on balancing your business with all of life's other demands.  You'll find resources, time management tools, a time blocking worksheet and a suggested schedule along with tips for being a successful, organized and efficient small business owner

Available link for download