Sunday, February 26, 2017

Dark Dining Room To Bright Home Office Makeover Reveal

Dark Dining Room To Bright Home Office Makeover Reveal


I am so thrilled to finally reveal a project we've been working on at Silhouette School headquarters for months!!!  Together with Wayfair as our sponsor, we have transformed our dark red dining room into a light and bright home office that I consider industrial-masculine-chic.

Dining room to home office makeover reveal wayfair

Many of you know that a few months back my husband, Bob left his job in Corporate America to join me full time on the blog (read about our journey blogging full time as a couple on our other site Boss Lady and Bob).  In less than three years, Silhouette School has grown from a blog into a full fledged business with a whole series of books, a membership site in the works, speaking engagements, and more - and so we decided going into business together would be best for our family.  What is not best for our family or relationship or business...is sharing an office.  When it comes to working - I need my own space.  In other words: Bob needed his own office.

It was pretty evident that our barely-used red dining room was on the chopping block.  I have to admit, I did not shed a tear to see it go...so take a good ol' look at the 'before' because the difference is pretty shocking!

Available link for download